[ale] IRC Server

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Thu Apr 19 13:40:40 EDT 2001

It would be nice.  I remember many moons ago how I used to connect to effnet and listen on #linux for hours.  Now, if I can even find

a server to connect to, #linux is invite only.  It has changed into the group that #unix was when #linux was new.  But, my favorite

used to be #warez to #warez10, haha!

Chris