[ale] HD errors

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Thu Apr 19 11:01:27 EDT 2001

Well,

	The bad news is that your drive is hosed. This means that there is
some sort of problem reading the drive that is not because of bad blocks
as far a I know. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

	Also if the motherboard is having some sort of trouble this can
cause this as well. Do you have a really large drive in an older
motherboard?

Ken

--
 I couldn't quite remember what I was going to say
           so I causally tip another sip of whatever it was I was drinking,