[ale] Coyote Linux

Jeff Tillotson ale at jeffx.com
Tue Apr 17 21:39:50 EDT 2001

Does anyone have any experiences to Coyote Linux with a dial-up PPP
connection to Mindspring?  I got the disk made and can boot with it.  If I
try to connect to the Internet the modem will begin to dial but then never
connects.  I am guessing the problem is that I am not getting an IP address
after connecting.   However I have tried everything I can find online to
fix and have no luck.

So does anyone have any experience and can give me a few hints with Coyote
Linux with a dial-up connection to Mindspring?

Thanks,
jeff