[ale] My mail to you

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Apr 12 12:24:29 EDT 2001

> Chris Fowler wrote:
>
> Can anyone tell me why the mail you receive from me is in HTML from
> and not plain-text?  Sorry to be so dumb. but I select plain text from
> "Format" and when I send, everyone gets it in HTML.  I'm using Outlook
> 2000 and Exchange.  If I had it my way, I'll change it, but I can't

I recall a discussion regarding this on another list.  What was finally
determined is that Outlook sends both text and html regardless of what
you tell it to do.  Another situation where M$ knows what the user wants
better then the user does, despite what the user explicitly indicates.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein