[ale] My mail to you

John Mills john at mills-atl.com
Thu Apr 12 11:02:26 EDT 2001

Chris -

I fought this to a stand-off with this conclusion: my M$ mail reader (Outlook Express) has a
configuration switch for 'plain text' or HTML formatting, _but_ if some part of our system (I don't recall
if it was actually my desktop) recognized the addressee as a 'group', it would reject the setting in
favor of it's own: HTML. Naturally I received howls of outrage from some readers. I think Netscape is
more obedient to its user, and I know  'Pine' is. Could you install one of Pine's M$Win binaries?

 - Mills