[ale] services musical chairs

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Apr 11 19:55:04 EDT 2001

In /etc/rc.d/init.d there should be a file httpd. This is a shell script.
It controls the starting and stopping of the webserver.
Mine has a line:

# Path to the httpd binary.
httpd=/usr/sbin/httpd

Adjust to suit your webserver location after stopping the webserver.

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd stop
-edit /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd-
/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start