[ale] services musical chairs

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Wed Apr 11 16:58:13 EDT 2001

Hello,
This is (probably) an easy question for the sysadmins on the list. I am
primary a programmer so I am not exactly sure how to acomplish this, I
have search on google, but an not even sure what I am looking for. I am
using Tomcat.  I want to permenently disable apache, and then
register tomcat as my main web server.  Where!!! do I do this?  I am
running Mandrake 7.2.  Is it in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ ?  I am currently doing
this by hand after I start the box. Thanks in advance.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket