[ale] is it safe to delete message, message.x file

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Mon Apr 9 14:12:18 EDT 2001

"Joseph A. Knapka" wrote:

> Wandered Inn wrote:
> >
> > I compress mine and archive them, but then again, I've got 4 3b2
> > computers in my garage. :)
>
> What, collecting dust?!? Sounds like a Beowulf cluster to me!
> Give those newfangled Pentium IV's a run for their money in
> the SETI at Home rankings!   :-)

Uh, 3b2, as in proprietary hardware that runs old AT&T UNIX, comparable
to a very slow 286, and I'm probably being kind.  Anyway, I'm moving to
a new home in a couple of weeks, and I'll be setting up shop in my NEW
basement, where my wife won't have to look at my 'stuff,' so anyone with
any experience in building a beowulf cluster with this hardware, please
drop me a line.  :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein