[ale] to read a .pcd file

John Mills john at mills-atl.com
Wed Apr 4 13:16:39 EDT 2001

Indira -

*.pcd => PhotoCD, and according ImageMagick docs, that package will read and convert it.
<http://www.imagemagick.org/>

Disclaimer: I haven't done it; I'm just passing the rumor along.

Regards
 - JMM
   ex-customer of the late NorthPoint
   prospective customer of Telocity, RealSoonNow ..
  <SIGH>

---- Sage <morrigu_irm at springmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, irritation...ain't it great?
>
> Got some pics a friend put on cd. Images are in .pcd files. Tried to send them as an attachment
over yahoo on my husband's M$ box, and it wasn't having any. Tried to find something on my
Mandrake box that would read them, and no luck there, either.

> Any suggestions? The friend in question is going to try to have them made over to .jpeg or .gif
files, but that won't be for a while.