[ale] StarOffice won't start

Douglas Bridges doug_bridges at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:20:39 EDT 2001

I had this problem late last year on my Mandrake 7.1 box. If I remember
right, I had to reinstall the main installation of SO for it to work. You
can try backing up your personal SO directory (/home/user/office52) and try
reinstalling your personal folder, but I think you have to redo the main
install.

Doug Bridges