[ale] Coaster Production in Progress

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Fri Sep 29 17:18:12 EDT 2000

Scott -

I tried that as well, along with the -dummy flag to stop wasting discs - it
didn't make any difference; a few tens of meg in, cdrecord bombed out.

At the moment, I am contemplating the posibility that I have a CD-RW drive
that just should not be used under Linux.  I am going to look into the
possibility of a firmware upgrade before I commit to replacement.

- Jeff