[ale] Linux & Win 2000

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Fri Sep 29 09:32:04 EDT 2000

Chris Woodruff wrote:

> Yes there is an installfest scheduled for February 3, 2001.  It will be
> at InnovoxLounge.

Wow, I don't know if I can schedule all the way into the next millenium.
:)

I'll have to look at the possibility of bringing this puppy to this
thing and give it a shot.  I might just play a little bit with in here
prior so I actually might know what I'm doing.

So, is there a sign up list or someone managing this whole thing?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The