[ale] Linux & Win 2000

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Thu Sep 28 14:33:47 EDT 2000

That's what I did on my laptop and it works just fine.  I was even running
the RH 7.0 beta......  In the RH installation towards the end, you must
select other bootable partitions and dos(actaully the NT Boot Loader) had
already been selected.  I just hit ok and when I rebooted, I was able to
boot into either OS via LILO.  I guess there must be issues with the drive
size.  I know it works.  I did it.