[ale] Networld/Interop Redhat 7.0 CD

Yu, Jerry zyu at Ptek.com
Thu Sep 28 12:50:11 EDT 2000

since steve brought that up,

I burned a CD  off the image on sunsite.unc.edu, 7.0-i386-disk1.iso.

I tried to upgrade a new RH62 box with it.  I let it to find out what
needs to be upgraded and delected a handful which I  don't need.  The
install size is 560M...It asked for the second CD for the last 23M  of
installation. I aborted with 3-finger. result: LILO is not run
properly. rpm database doesn't seem to be right either....

I  thought the second CD  is the source CD as usual. Guess I was
wrong this time. Also, the first CD doesnot seem to be xntp3 package. I am
burning the second CD right now. hope it will have it.

jerry