[ale] Linux & Win 2000

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Thu Sep 28 10:17:31 EDT 2000

	Just install Win2000 first anfd then Linux.  There shouldn't be a
problem.  Just install the LILO MBR in the first partition of your drive.
The only issue may be the size of the drive but I think as long as the
Master Boot Record is on your primary boot partition(dev/hda1), you
shouldn't have any problems.  I would then use LILO to boot between
OS's.....  but make Linux the default:)