[ale] Shell script

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Thu Sep 28 09:03:38 EDT 2000

Thanks for the lesson, I did learn from it.  Then again, it was a quick
command line one liner.  Not a lot of thought put into it, as you have
certainly demonstrated.  I don't do a lot of perl on the command line.
It does work though. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein