[ale] OT: Looking for good theme for network names

Chuck Mattern cmattern at mediaone.net
Thu Sep 28 09:52:20 EDT 2000

This is just a little off topic here because I'm looking for a good naming
scheme for a network comprised largely of Linux machines.  I'm hoping to find
something out of literature but not too heavy (I remember the story of the
four laser printers of the apocalypse).  Currently I have a hodge-podge and am
in the process of a major clean up so it seems an apt time to re-address and
rename the machines.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Regards,
Chuck