[ale] Toshiba 2105CDS and linux

Gary S. Mackay Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Wed Sep 27 22:34:43 EDT 2000

It appears that the xircom driver is loading, but I'm getting these errors in
the log file:

xirc2ps_cs: register_netdev()failed
cardmgr[52]: get dev info on socket 0 failed. No such device

If I issue a "cardctl eject" command, remove and reinsert the card, these
lines appear again after high/low beeps.
Any ideas?

- Gary