[ale] Web Based DNS Admin

Stan Hearn Stan.Hearn at ipst.edu
Tue Sep 26 20:49:34 EDT 2000

I want to place the job of DNS admin in the hands of our micro computer support staff.  After all, they are the ones moving and installing new machines.

But, I don't want to move it off of a UNIX platform.

But, I don't want to teach them VI either.  Their Windows Geeks not UNIX Geeks.

Does anyone know of a web based admin utility that would allow them to make changes to our DNS tables over the web?

I could write something, but I'm a typical programmer, I'm lazy.

I searched the ALE archives but turned up nothing.

Thanks,
Stan