[ale] Matrimonial --> spam problem

Rod Young development at combiz.net
Mon Sep 25 08:05:41 EDT 2000

It is interesting that is legal to stuff the bussines reply envelops that junk
mailers use with worthles paper, but you cant do he same in cyber space. Also I
saw one argument that one type of DOS was eqivelent to an ip pickett line. The
poster argue that that should legal too. Just some thoughts and its all overmy
head.