[ale] Matrimonial --> spam problem

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Sun Sep 24 14:50:40 EDT 2000

Tempting. And indeed maybe illegal, although I'm not a lawyer nor do I play
one on TV. It's also just plain unethical, unprofessional, and contributes
to bandwidth waste. (Although there IS a limit! ;-)

As is known, tough to trace them down, and when caught, the ratfinks often
come back anyway.

Could make it a federal crime, first-time offense punishable by 24/7/30
cuffed in front of a computer to read all the spam anyone cares to forward
to the offender. I think that'd quickly end it. If not, toss the repeat
offender into a deep lake then throw him a life buoy... of hardcopy
spam-in-a-sack! Fast, efficient, humane, effective.... and darn righteous,
too! (Albeit for a while lake must be dredged daily of icky-poo spam
remnants, for lake to remain functional as deterrent factor.)

Else, cooler heads might find a practical solution....

--fgz