[ale] Apache Config question

Agent Durga durga at burntmedia.org
Fri Sep 22 12:16:37 EDT 2000

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Terzo wrote:

> i have no idea what easy local is..
<snip>
> hope this helps.

well the permissions are correct of the folders and files....but for some
reason it still isn't allowing connections....which leads me to beleive
that it might be an httpd.conf problem....

i've been fighting with it for most of the week, if i can't figure it out
later tonight while loading the os x beta on my mac, i'm just going to
pull apache and reinstall it......though i'm not sure if there are any
problems i'll run into by doing such things....

<shrug>

guess i'll probably find out later if that's what ends up
happening...though something worth mentioning is that if i log in as root,
and try http://localhost in netscape it doesn't allow the connection
either....

-drew