[ale] Spam on the ALE List...

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Fri Sep 22 15:35:00 EDT 2000

Hey y'all,
	Just out of curiosity, is there any way to prevent spam from being posted
to the ALE list?  I know it's been very spam free over the past 2 years,
but lately I've been seeing more and more...

Just curious.  Thanks for all the helpful hints, tips and excellent convo. :~)

Cheers!
Jay
...frequent lurker...
-----
Jay Finch                       : "All that we see or seem is but a dream
(770) 650-0410 (voice)          :  within a dream . . ."
horus at larp.com          :               -- Edgar Allen Poe
horus at spamcop.net               :
MTBI Survey says: ENFJ  : "Absinthe makes the mind go yonder..."
    Check out my home page at: http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/

To Decode:  http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/