[ale] This list rules! -- guide to ! and $

cade at computerreligion.com cade at computerreligion.com
Wed Sep 20 22:42:57 EDT 2000

Man pages were one of the first thing I learned how to do in the Unix
environment when I was in college, but for some odd(stupid(?)) reason the
thought of running man on my shell never crossed my mind, oh well, learn
something new every day.  There is lots of good! stuff in there.

BTW - This list rules!  I just want to give props to all of you guys(and
girls).  Everybody is quick to help with everything from kernel coding to
mounting a floppy drive, and (most of it) done without sarcasm(sp?).  :)
I just joined this list about 2 weeks ago, and I already feel that I have
learned tremendusly(sp?). Just felt like sharing.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket