[ale] ignore alias?

cade at computerreligion.com cade at computerreligion.com
Wed Sep 20 15:43:24 EDT 2000

GREAT!  I knew if was something simple like that.  I just could not for
the life of me remeber what the heck it was.  i thought it was !ls but
that did not do anything.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket