[ale] Turning off screen blanking in X

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Wed Sep 20 12:13:55 EDT 2000

Depending on the workstation's setup, you should be able to add these
cmds to .xinitrc or .Xsession or some variation thereof.

If you're using a display manager (the graphical login prompt thing), you'll
probably need to add those lines somewhere in its initialisation script as
well.

Come to think of it, seems like there are some standard init scripts that
are loaded for each type of user environment before the user's scripts are
exec'd. Anybody know?