[ale] memory

Robert Heaven robertheaven at mediaone.net
Sun Sep 17 18:23:01 EDT 2000

I'm having a similar problem with a motherboard that has an SIS chipset.
Initially, it showed 64M and I moved the 2 DIMMs around and then it showed
128M. Unfortunately, about a week later, for no reason, it went back to 64M.
My next step will be to change to a different motherboard (one day this
week) and see if that works.

-Robert