[ale] Problems compiling 2.2.16

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Sun Sep 17 02:09:43 EDT 2000

Hello ale,
First of all, thanks to Geoffery for his assist in sending me the file in
question.  The files diff'd out the same, but were different.  I'm up and
running 2.2.16.  I plan to research the differences between the files
(looks like a keystroke) and report my findings to RH (citing Geoffery's
file.)  Thanks to everyone who responded to my cry for help.  You are one
GREAT group.

Thank you Geoffery, and thank you ale,

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |