[ale] Digital VCR

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Fri Sep 15 10:44:05 EDT 2000

One interesting thing about this is that Sci-Fi is going to run B5
LETTERBOXED, which they can do because B5 was one of the first TV series
recorded entirely for HDTV.  That should make the video compress
particularly well due to all the black space.

All I can say is...

		VIR KOTTO 2000
       "He doesn't scare easy!"

- Jeff