[ale] Problems compiling 2.2.16

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Fri Sep 15 01:03:19 EDT 2000

Ken,
I got the source off of RedHat's site.  Geoffrey has offered to email me
the source code for the file in question.  Inquiring minds want to
know.  I'll diff the files and see what results.  2.2.17 is out, and I
could take the short route.  But if RH has a problem, I'd like t let them
know about it.  I'd like to contribute something to the effort (as I have
reaped benefits from it.)

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |