[ale] FUNNY:Linux showcase

cade at computerreligion.com cade at computerreligion.com
Tue Sep 12 14:49:57 EDT 2000

Good call about the bar. can anybody point me to the video clip of bill
gates overlooking an assisatants while the assistant is pluging in a Plug
and Pray device which promptly causes the blue screen of death, it was all
over the net maybe about 2 years ago or so? It looked like he was showing
off his stuff at a conference or something.  I have been looking for it
but have not had much luck.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket