[ale] Linux showcase

Rod Young development at combiz.net
Tue Sep 12 10:44:02 EDT 2000

Hello cade,

Tuesday, September 12, 2000, 10:29:06 AM, you wrote:

ccc> Rod, Judging by your post, I think you are confused, my original email was
ccc> talking about the 2001 conference, not this years conference.  And it is
ccc> to be held in Oakland, Cali.

ccc> go to the linuxshowcase home page and look at the bottom right of the main
ccc> page.  Sorry for the confusion.

ccc> --cade

ccc> "Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
ccc> and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket

ccc> On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Rod Young wrote:

>> Hello ale,
>>
>>   I wished I had heard about the showcase moving. I might haved
>>   rearranged my schedule to attend the private conferences this year.
>>   Is there any substitute for those of us who can't fly of to San
>>   Diego?
>>
>>   "The Republicans said then they would not be held responsible for the results of our economics policies. I hope the American people will take them at their word." Bill Clinton
>> --
>> Best regards,
>>  Rod                          mailto:development at combiz.net
>>

>> --
My point was that I would have Rearrange myschedule to attend thewhole
week this year if i had known. I have to drive 3hrs to attend an ale
meeting. And I will be at this one.

--
Best regards,
 Rod                            mailto:development at combiz.net