[ale] pilot question

joshy joshy at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 11 11:34:25 EDT 2000

my advice is to first make a tarfile of the directory, just in case. :)

then sync in the address book, datebook, and memo pad.

then pull the apps you want on one by one (you can put multiple apps on a
single command line, though, to make it faster)

i do this every now and then just 'cause my palm gets lots of junk on
it i don't want. i tend to download lots of things and forget about them,
so it's a good opportunity to clean house.

- joshy