[ale] Mandrake7.1

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 04:18:55 EDT 2000

I don't have that problem w/ Mandrake 7.1, nor did I with any previous
Mandrake release.  Hmmm, have you check file permissions/ownership of
you home directory?  Are you running Netscape as a user or are you
(hopefuly not) logged in all the time as root?  What about diskspace,
is there enough in the /home partition for this file you are d/l'ing?

-Jim P.