[ale] next stupid ipchains question

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Wed Sep 6 22:07:01 EDT 2000

Martin Modahl wrote:

> You want the vpn masquerading howto. You need to masq some extra protocols
> and all that jazz.

Yeah, I've got those goods including the ipsec mods for the kernel.  I
guess what I need to do is revisit my chains on both machines to see if
I've missed something.

> You definately still need the -j MASQ.

Well, I know I want to masq stuff that's going from my internal networks
out to the internet, but it shouldn't be necessary to masq it between my
two subnets.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation