[ale] Drive space

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Wed Sep 6 14:43:53 EDT 2000

Jonathan Feldman wrote:

> # umask 0
> # cd /home
> # find . -print | cpio -pvmd /newhome
> # umount /home
> # ln -s /newhome /home

If it's to be a permanent solution just change the home partition to the
new partition, forget about the symlink.

if home is /dev/hda5 and the other partition is /dev/hda7, mount
/dev/hda7 as /newhome, copy as above, then change your reference to
/home in /etc/fstab from /dev/hda5 to /dev/hda7.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation