[ale] about 12 miles OT

Tomas tomas at kahuna.clayton.edu
Fri Sep 1 11:14:02 EDT 2000

I was flipping through radio stations as usual today in my neverending search for a tecno station in atlanta.  I stopped and listened to a song on 88.5 and it was about this email virus called bad times.  It was mildly amusing.
	The song was about all the bad things that would happen if you recieved this virus.  Most of them were completely unrelated to a computer, but still pretty bad nontheless.  Well one of them was youd fall in love with a penguin.  Does anyone know this song?  and if so is that a tux refrence?  I know if there was a virus like that for real, more people would love good ol tux

--
Tomas

tomas at kahuna.clayton.edu
http://kahuna.clayton.edu/~tomas