[ale] Box Starting to Die?

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Fri Sep 1 09:42:27 EDT 2000

I don't doubt what you're saying at all, and in this case, circumstances
prevented me from getting the machine running quickly.  It was down for
about a day.

My real question, though, is whether or not the behavior I was seeing and
the oopses, etc. in var/log/messages were consistent with or indicative of
incipient drive failure.

- Jeff