[ale] SuSE 7 install - disk partitions not there

Agent Durga durga at burntmedia.org
Mon Oct 30 04:05:54 EST 2000

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Gary S. Mackay wrote:

> I have not tried SuSE before, but kind of
> expected it to ask me whether I wanted to manually create the partitions or
> have the install program create them for me. What did I do wrong?

-everytime i've tried the gui install i have problems installing their
distro....so i usually use yast....if i remember correctly when you first
start out the option is given....

i really need to order/pick-up 7....but i've had other things i wanted
more...

-d

--
   The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
     but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.