[ale] Mounting NTFS

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Oct 25 14:59:02 EDT 2000

frost33 at mindspring.com wrote:

> Has anyone successfully mounted an NTFS partition in read/write mode (without corrupting anything, of course)?  If so, could you point me in the right direction?

As I understand it, writing NTFS is still dangerous, but then again, it
is under NT as well. :)

I was following the NTFS stuff for a while, but not checked into a lot
lately.  Last I did, there was still a good chance of corruption when
writing to it via Linux.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein