[ale] linuxgruven.com

Les Neste lesneste at atlnewmedia.com
Tue Oct 24 00:00:16 EDT 2000

At 11:48 PM 10/23/2000 -0400, James Kinney wrote:
>Run away screaming and call the BBB.

I agree completely.  No way on earth should you pay anything to get a job.
I never would, but even if you allow the possibility, there's no reason for
it in this job market.  Your skills should get you a job without even
trying too hard.

Here's a couple potential leads:

1.  Try www.intelli.net .  I know they're hiring MCSE types.  The interview
process is a little demanding but if you're the right person they'll hire you.
2.  CommerceOne is holding an employment fair at the Fox Theatre on
Wednesday evening from 6PM to 10PM.
3.  Come to the TIMA annual halloween bash (see http://www.tima.org ) this
Thursday evening and network with a bunch of software and new media types.
I just redesigned their web site so they said my friends get in free ...
feel free to use my name at the door.  Look for me when you get in and I'll
see if we can find some contacts.
4.  Go to matrixresources.com and contact a recruiter.  I've had experience
with them which was positive.  They're well connected with the kind of
companies who hire MCSE.

I'll admit it ... you seriously considering paying money up front makes me
want to see you well placed.  I'll do what I can to help.

Les Neste
Cellphone 678-778-0382
Web http://www.lesneste.com