[ale] Atlanta Installfest Kickoff Meeting

cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Wed Oct 18 13:40:06 EDT 2000

Now that ALS is over, I am going to start organizing the Atlanta
Installfest 2001.  The event will happen February 3, 2001 from 10:00am to
4:00pm at InnovoxLounge (www.innovoxlounge.com).  I have a list of people
who have expressed interest in helping (I will contact those people
directly) but wanted to seek anyone who wishes to help out with this event.

I hope to schedule the kickoff meeting on November 2 in the evening.  I am
flexible on the location so if anyone has a preference please let me know
(through private email please) and in a few days I will post the location
to the list.

I am hoping we can have a great event.	Jeff Ford, owner of InnovoxLounge,
has given the entire place to use.  Now it's up to us to fill it up.

Thanks

Chris Woodruff
cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
mobile -- (770) 307-8590