[ale] OT: Interactive Unix by Sun

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.net
Tue Oct 17 06:50:31 EDT 2000

Ouch!  I used to support a SCADA product that ran on that platform.  Let
me tell you right off, if you can migrate them, do it.  It is a
discontinued product.  Sun bought it from Kodak in the early 90's and
promptly did a brain drain on it, putting the former Interactive
technicians onto Sun's new product, which was called 'Solaris....'

--
Critter at Wizvax.Net
124 days is too long to wait for Telocity and Verizon to hook up my DSL.