[ale] ALS Sign in

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Wed Oct 11 22:05:48 EDT 2000

Cade Thacker wrote:

> Does anybody know the exact procedure for signing in?  Do I need a picture
> id, ssn, etc?  Sorry if this sounds like a strange questions, but I hate
> unknowns, plus I am really pumped about going to the Linxu BIOS talk
> tomorrow and don't want to miss it by not having something simple.

I'm not sure if this talk is part of the technical session or one of the
BOFs, but you go into the hotel (waverly, I think) and can register on
site there or pick up you goods if you've pre-registered.

When I picked mine up, they did not require any form of id.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein