[ale] Swap space,

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Wed Oct 11 15:39:58 EDT 2000

Well yeah,

	I have looked at man mkswap. But this is what is weird, the
mountall script has this in it...
swapon -a 2> /dev/null

Which shouldn't be a problem cause all the fstab looks like this.
/dev/sda2       none            swap    sw                      0       0

So even if it's 10megs or 128megs, as long as it's /dev/sda2 it should be
fine. I am doing a mkswap when I build the partition tables on the server
I am setting up.

Any suggestion? Thanks
Ken