[ale] Turn off Kerberos checking

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Oct 11 15:15:54 EDT 2000

Hey, I've seen this before. Like on my home box (before upgrading to RH7).

The "Kerberized" versions of those tools are appearing in their execution
PATH before the normal ones. You can either deinstall the offending package
("rpm -qf `which rlogin`" will tell you which one) or modify the default
PATH that bash assigns to users, whichever way that's done.