[ale] Open port!

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Wed Oct 11 14:01:09 EDT 2000

	Well you could port scan your o0wn machine with something like sniffit and
find out what the open ports are, if you don't need them go ahead and
disable them.

	There is no best security really, only good. But using something
like portsentry is great cause of someone else port scans you it will drop
the route. This is a great first line of defense. Hope that helps...

Ken