[ale] Various Rambling Linux Thoughts/Difficulties

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Oct 9 19:19:46 EDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Chris Ricker wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Thompson Freeman wrote:
<<snip>>
> <http://download.sourceforge.net/mirrors/iso/debian/2.2_rev0/i386/>
>
> Just grab the three ISOs, burn 'em to disc, stick the first one in, reboot,
> and install.

<<more snip>>
> The splash screen is a pcx image.  It's pretty well-documented in the
> source, at least, so I've never looked to see where else (if anywhere) it's
> covered.

Thank you for that - perhaps now to change the splash screen to something
custom...

> > The harder I work, the luckier I get.
> >                     Lee Iocca
>                           ^^^^^
>
> that should be "Iacocca"

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH. Oh well, at least _that_ I can fix when somebody
points it out... (I really wish that I could see mispellings when I
attempt to proof things). Thank you for the heads up.

> later,
> chris

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
                    Lee Iacocca