[ale] AT&T Broadbrand and Linux

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 14:54:54 EDT 2000

All of this is very strange. I only change DHCP addresses when every I
change MAC Addresses.  If I hook up my laptop for kicks, then I get one
address.  If I hook up my Linux server, then I get another, else, my
Linksys Cable/DSL router gets a different address.  However, they are
all the same everytime for each device.  Been like that for a long time
now, just tested it, and it still is.  What could be different?

-Jim P.