[ale] Re: string.

Phrostie phrostie at nownetworks.com
Sat Oct 7 08:22:57 EDT 2000

I don't doubt that all things would be easier with their support.
i'm just trying to find the path of least resistance.
i have asked many times for them to find a solution.
it has never happened.

i suspect it is inpart because of the unix/win wall.
no one wants to be seen bowing to the other side.
after all i'm only a user at the bottom of the food chain.

phrostie at nownetworks.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://www.nownetworks.com/~phrostie/cad-tastrafy